I really enjoy this Chicken stirfry dish. Designed as a budget friendly complete meal for approximately $5.00. Bulk it up with an extra chicken breast (1 breast, with veg feeds 2 adults and 2 small children) or double the amount of vegetables and rice.
- 1 Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- 100gm Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small head of Broccoli, cut into florets
- 200gm Green Beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- Cracked Black pepper (to your personal taste)
- 1 cup of uncooked rice
- Combine garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper. Pour over chicken slices and mix together.
- Cook rice as per packet instructions.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a wok, add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and beans to mushrooms and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until tender. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add chicken to the wok and cook through. Return cooked vegetables to the pan and toss the combine.
- Serve over cooked rice.