This sauce is really easy and cheap to make at home when you know how to. Yoghurt is a staple ingredient in our fridge. This recipe will make enough for 4-6 yiros. You can make as little or as much as you like when you keep yoghurt on hand. This is fresher and cheaper than store-bought equivalents.
- 1 Small tub of Plain or Greek Yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove crushed or 1 tsp jarred garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp Grated Cucumber, liquid drained off
- Finely shredded mint (optional)
- Combine all ingredients together.
Simple, fresh and tasty. The garlic flavour will develop more, the longer you leave it.