I love this simple winter salad. It makes use of pumpkin and sweet potato in the pantry and has a simple balsamic vinegar dressing. It is always a hit with dinner guests.
- 2 cups (approx.) Butternut Pumpkin, diced
- 1 Sweet Potato, diced
- 1 Red Onion, cut into wedges
- Salad Leaves – Rocket, Baby Spinach or Mixed Salad Leaves
- Feta, cubed
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Place the onion wedges and diced vegetables onto a baking tray and place into the preheated oven. Cook until tender. Remove from oven to cool when cooked.
- Mix cooled vegetables and feta through the salad leaves.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.